Nicolette's Notebook

How creativity seems to colour every day of my life

Halloween...

Monday, 31st October 2011

It is Halloween and the bangs, crackles, whistles and shrieks seem to be dying down.

On our evening walk last night on the Cavehill, Neil and I arrived at the viewpoint just in time to watch the whole of the Halloween Fireworks display by the river Lagan in Belfast.  I didn't have a camera and Neil took some photos using his phone.  The shots are a bit fuzzy but we were about 4-5 miles from the fireworks.




It was a magical display and amazing seeing the sheer scale of the fireworks over the city lights.

I must try out a few night shots with my camera and the tripod I received for Christmas.  I have never actually taken the tripod out of its box yet...  but with the winter nights drawing in, I am sure to have more opportunity for trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading other people's views... thank you for taking time to leave a message at Nicolette's Notebook... I enjoy reading all of the comments...