Nicolette's Notebook

How creativity seems to colour every day of my life

"Who's a Scaredy Cat?"

11 May 2011


For Watery Wednesday this week is another series of wet dog photos...  I find that dogs seem to appear in my photographs very regularly these days...


Shell beach (as I nicknamed it) was surprisingly busy with people and dogs...  
And then out of nowhere appeared this pair of little beauties...  Flying along the beach...


"Last one into the water is a scaredy cat..."


"I'm no scaredy cat..."


"I won...  No you didn't...  Who won?  Woz it a draw?"


"Uh... not sure... hey Fred... which of us won?"




13 comments:

Great photos and captions! Gotta love playful dogs enjoying a good time together. :)

 

Looks like they're enjoying the beach. Oh! I really love dogs and I find it relaxing to watch them playing.

 

Love the dogs in mid-air, and dogs in mid-water, too. What wonderful fun.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

 

Adore these photos - especially the second one mid jump for joy! And your captions are priceless!

 

Looks like they are having fun and love the water!

 

I can see they are enjoying the water! Nice photos :)

 

photos of doggies flying through the air!!! there's so much joy in these photos, I love them.

 

Fabulous shots and very funny captions!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my place and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Hope you are having a nice and happy week****

 

LOL, LOVELY, you got some great shots here. Made me smile. :)

 

Looks like a nice and fun place to spend the day..I like watching the dogs too..Great photos.

 

These photos make me smile Nicolette. Looks like they're having such fun.

 

Awesome way to spend a day...and the dogs are so adorable...This surely made me smile...

 

Post a Comment

I love reading other people's views... thank you for taking time to leave a message at Nicolette's Notebook... I enjoy reading all of the comments...